Our Young Funders programme, funded by the Life Changes Trust, allows care experienced young people in Scotland, aged 14-26, to apply for funding for writing and other creative projects. It is run by a steering group of young people, ‘Moving with Moniack’.
Grants are usually up to £500, but can be larger. If you are unsure whether you are care experienced or not, have a look at the definition here: https://www.whocaresscotland.org/what-we-do/participation/, or feel free to contact us using the details below. Examples of applications could include:
- Access to a professional mentor in writing or other artforms
- Equipment or musical instruments
- Transport to get to workshops or lessons
- Recording or publishing costs
- Access to lessons
- Group grants for collaborative projects
- Opportunities to showcase your work
- Anything else you can think of!
Our steering group will read and assess your applications, and either Charlotte or Andy will be in touch with you shortly afterwards. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Please have a read of our flyer before applying:
Please download and fill in the application form, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your applications!
Please contact Charlotte or Andy if you have any questions:
email@example.com (07510 475340)
firstname.lastname@example.org (07741 910999)